Some people may not feel their most confident if they have discolored teeth, fractured teeth or gaps between their teeth. Some may smile or laugh less and not want to show their teeth. With Start Smiling Cosmetic Periodontal plastic surgery we not only help patients have healthier gums—we can get them to smile!
Dr. Paul: Cosmetic Gum Procedures
Scott, Gum Recession Correction Patient
Before & After Photos of Cosmetic Gum Procedures
Dr. Petrungaro is one of the few dental surgeons in the Chicagoland area to perform the advanced surgical protocols for the placing of longer implants into the zygoma bone in front of the skull. This advanced procedure should only be accomplished by a highly skilled surgeon and team.
- Esthetic crown lengthening offers you a “gum lift,” where excess gum and bone tissue is removed to expose more of the tooth’s crown and create a natural, pleasing look.
- Gum graft surgery covers exposed roots to reduce gum recession and prevent roots from decaying and damaging the supporting bone. The surgery alleviates tooth sensitivity and loss, and cosmetic issues when gum recession makes teeth look longer.
- When teeth are lost, the jawbone deteriorates and indentations appear where the tooth once sat, making replacement teeth look unnatural. Ridge augmentation recreates the gums and jaw’s natural contour to resolve the issue, and new teeth additions look healthy.
Signs You May Need Cosmetic Gum Procedures:
- Are you ashamed that your smile shows too much gum surface?
- Do you feel your smile is off symmetry with your eyes and nose?
- Are you interested in getting a “textbook” smile?
Service areas include: Chicago, Northfield, Lombard, Lemont, Oak Park, Orland Park, Oak Brook, Elmhurst, Cicero & Bolingbrook, Illinois.
Dr. Petrungaro is worth the short drive and has many patients from Wheaton, Naperville, Schaumburg, Aurora, Arlington Heights, Evanston & Highland Park, Illinois.